#thepartyofthecenturymy


i have to, and i must post something about this night.
i will never imagine myself to be invited to this huge event.
i think im going to cry. lol.

enough of the drama.

on this night, many things had happen. 
the great opportunity to meet those young entrepreneur and the celebrities was crazy! i have always dream to meet those people and wanting to know more about their business tips and also their lifestyle.

okay, partly maybe because i watched too much drama but seriously, isn't this the fastest way to build up your network and share the experience in between?

let me tell you why i am so desperate to build up my contacts and expanding my network circles.

we're living in a IT century, people. everything to be done, said can be passed on within a second. we're no longer living in  a you-you me-me world anymore. if you do realize, the business chain is always interrelated. there's no way we are going to to achieve something by our own hands in today's community. 

you probably thinks "i dont need a fame" right now. But this is not about fame. this is about building up your own character.

many times we tend to lost ourselves. by sharing your thoughts or even hearing the experience from others actually makes you "come-back". Not necessary to agree with whatever they said or even judge what they have right now. we should always learn the good side of one person and at the same time understands and accept the bad side of the same person. 

networking is not something can be done in seconds or minutes. thus, the challenge that all of us might face is how to start a good conversation. you wouldn't want to be shallow on this because first impression is always important. 

that night, i've finally allowed myself to make the first step of getting out from my own comfort zone. i may have embarrassed some of the people around me especially my date for that night. but i was so comfortable being myself and allowing myself to shine. for once i must say, i am really very happy. 

partly i must thank my date who accompany me to this event and intro me to some of his friends. because this is how all things started. not forgetting, my empire city client who send us the invitation which allow me to witness the party of the century. 

thank you all. am such a lucky girl. ;)

toodles!



Comments

Popular Posts